Reasons why your business should have a Facebook page
We often find clients who are reluctant to have a presence on social networks. Specifically, something that surprises me a lot, are the prejudices towards social networks from a business point of view. I’ll discuss in this blog why facebook is a must for any business in modern times.
- Firstly, let’s talk about ‘why facebook over any other social media’.Facebook’s community is now officially over 2 billion people as announced by Mark Zuckerberg himself! So marketing at the most crowded social media makes a lot of sense. But this is not it… find out some more interesting facts below!
- You must have heard about the outcomes of the facebook marketing but what that entails isn’t always spelled out correctly. You need concise, effective, and regular posts! Don’t hesitate to seek professional social Media Marketing assistance when needed.
- Create brand supporters and they will eventually turn into sales! For that, the key is to be consistent, post every single day with relevant information. But be careful, if you act too desperate drawing the attention of clients you’ll lose it instead.
- You don’t use facebook to tell people about your brand, in the wiser perspective you let them speak about your brand! ‘pay attention’, your consumers will provide you with valuable information.
- Facebook helps you maintain the same image of your company as you would create face-to-face except that no employee is going to represent your brand 24/7. Make sure you do it right.
- Quality over Quantity: It’s ineffective to use all social media platforms without engagement. So facebook definitely is the best social media to start and stick with!